Piston flow regulating valve are mainly used to regulate the flow or stabilize the pressure reduction of the system linearly under the condition of ensuring no vibration, no cavitation noise, no cavitation, and no damage to the pipeline.
A Piston flow regulating valve is a valve that can meet a variety of special regulatory requirements. Its regulating function is similar to the piston-like valve plug in the valve cavity to extend the axial (water flow direction) to move so as to control the flow of water out of the valve area to achieve.
1. Different from the butterfly valve or gate valve plate: piston valve plug (not valve plate) to extend the axial (water flow direction) movement.
2. The opening or closing device of the piston valve is in the shape of a piston.
3. Any position of the valve body of the water flow section for the ring structure.
1. Surface coating meets the European GSK standard.
2. One-piece valve body structure is reliable and durable.
3. Bi-directional guide rail ensures the smooth running of the piston.
4. Metal hard seal and rubber soft seal combined with bubble-level double-effect sealing.
5. Oil-immersed, maintenance-free gearboxes for life
6. Classic dry shaft design
7. Self-lubricating brass bushing
8. Four types of outlets designed for different working conditions.
Piston flow regulating valve application occasions.
1. High-end water diversion projects can be used as a lagoon valve, and can also be used as explosion-proof pipe valves.
2. Water storage can be used as a liquid level or pressure control valve.
3. It can be used as a flow regulating valve in the pipe network water transmission project.
4. Water purification or sewage treatment project can be used as a pump start protection valve or water gas flow control valve.
5. Water supply process to adjust the pressure balance of the pipe network.